“The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.” Helen Keller
ARE YOU READY TEAM?
Let’s get to work on our 2012 http://movies.about.com/cs/eternalsunshine/a/etsmjc030904_2.htm. It’s like being a kid again and dreaming of anything you want without any stops. When we are grown up we think like a grown ups and we put limits on everything. It is no fun and it just sucks this way. So while creating your vision board you will be… hmm let’s say, 8 years old again. This is the age when the world is still magical, when you look out the window on hoping to catch a glimpse of Santa and his sleigh. Or how bout those leperachans that were so small but you knew they were somewhere in the clover (be careful where you step). The day mom told you about God and that with him there are endless possibilities, so you prayed for that green bike (this is ‘s story) and somehow you got one. Check out Jim’s story here it’s sooo cool!
Just like Jim Carrey and his praying for his green bike. You can too! This is the year 2012 that carries with it energy and manna from heaven yes, I said manna just like the fishes and the loaves of bread. With a vision things can be made manifest into the physical. Think of the time when you really wanted something, you thought about it you even saw the deatails down to your favorite color and suddenly, or maybe a month or so, there it was. You didnt have to think so hard on it maybe just a wish. This wish that was so gentle in your spirit, without causing resistance or rebellion from the universe, a simple allowance of the thing(s) that you needed or wanted. Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Claus…I’m not sure about the white beard or red suit.
STEP ONE CREATING YOUR:
* Brainstorm! Write like a crazy person and keep in ind you are 8 years old (anything is possible) for at least five minutes without questioning or over thinking, JUST FEEL!…Everything you need and want, who you would like to become, what you would like to do, who to marry, vacations, travel, books to write, read, people to meet, health, helping people, where you want to live, in what kind of house, down to the marble floors or wood, by the ocean? Feel it, breathe it, smell it, and live it as you write….Where you see yourself that is where you will be, maybe not tomorrow but it will creep up on you and just become a part of you and your life.
* Get paper or a nice big board fromor CVS, plain white for boring, or florescent colors for the “I WANT IT NOW” factor. How ever you are feeling…I always go with Hot-Pink, the I want it now color, but that’s me.
* Scissors, magic markers, crayons, watercolors or spray paint for the graffitest in you. Whatever medium you choose for the artsy-shvartsey part of your board…Oh yes you are an artist. God made everyone an artist, in his image. Stick figures are in.
* Gather all your old magazines and books you don’t read. Material, incidentals such as buttons, earnings, rhinestones, anything that will stick to your board and look cool. Grab some sand for your beach scene make it as real as you can. This is YOUR VISION COMING TO LIFE! Find that hot guy and try to glue him on as well…
* Glue sticks or Elmers works pretty good, if you don’t have, make a paste from flour and water (remember being a kid).
* Radio, stereo (do we call them stereos anymore, Im outta the loop)? Get favorite(me again) or Wolfgang Amadeus, Eminem, ? Your vision your LIFE!
*, water, no sugar, we are connecting to the highest vibration we do not want to block the transmissions of our vision to the Universal energy GOD… Do this in the morning before eating when the energy is not tainted by processed foods, cigarettes, whiskey or unnatural substances…continue raunchy behavior after Vision Board is complete HeHe.
* Get on the floor like an 8 year old kid and get to work. Rip out your favorite pictures and glue them on to your board while you are doing this listening to your favorite music let the visions sink into your every cell and manifest your dreams. It’s an awesome experience. You may want to add to your board each week or whenever you have a new Vision…or check something off when you receive it…
* Take a picture of your blog so you can see it even when you are away from home. Every morning when you wake look at it and see all the wonderful things that you are creating…
HAPPY 2012 VISIONING!